Telaya = Tetons + Playa
- First Vintage: 2008 with approximately 50 cases of Turas
- Wines from Idaho and Washington fruit
- 2016 Vintage: [ Idaho- 40 tons ] [ Washington- 20 tons ]
- Winemakers & Owners: Earl and Carrie Sullivan
- Assistant Winemaker: Hailey Minder
- Located in Garden City, Idaho
- New Facility was opened in February 2016
- Full production space (6,000 sq ft.)
- Tasting Room (Open daily, 12-6PM)
- River-Front Patio
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food into the tasting room
- $5 tastes are refundable with purchase- Flights, By the Glass, and By the Bottle available
- Our entire space is available to rent for private events
- Board room (Teton Room) is available to rent for all-day meetings/receptions
- No catering on-site, but we have a few great options we can recommend
- Venue is rented at base price + wine minimum
- Sip2Give: 10% of sales are donated to the selected charity on the first Friday of each month
- Based on the needs of our community, we've hosted special Sip2Give events: #Sip2Give event raised over $1,000 for the Boise Police Canine Foundation in memory of K9 officer Jardo. In 2017, we're focused on giving back to Emergency Responders through a series of Sip2Give events and more.
- Local Charities- We regularly donate auction items to local Idaho charities that have touched our hearts and those of our employees.
High resolution images are available for download, just click the links below the photos.
OTHER WINE IMAGES
TETON ROOM (BOARD ROOM)