Friday, JUne 1st - Sunday,June 3rd
Carrie and Earl are honored to be a part of the 2018 Northwest Wine Encounter. They will be speaking at one of the many seminars being hosted during this event celebrating acclaimed wines and winemakers of the Pacific Northwest.
Master of Ceremonies Andy Perdue, The Seattle Times wine columnist
- Multiple Expressions from Walla Walla’s Pepper Bridge taste the subtle differences in one of Walla Walla Valley’s iconic vineyards
- The Ascendance of Syrah The Pacific Northwest’s rising gem
- A Taste of Spring Valley Vineyard Wine Spectator Top 100 Choice
- Wine Speed Dating talk with each of the events’ panelists one-on-one
- A Family Affair discover the advantages and challenges of including parents and children in the winemaking world
Packages start at $399 per person
*based on double occupancy. Included in package: two-night stay with breakfasts in Bellingham’s newly renovated Four Points by Sheraton, winemaker reception, seminars, tastings,and gala dinner.
Visit www.dsvintners.com for more information.